Photobucket

By Noor Amanda Abd Rahman ♥

Sunday, December 20, 2009

the story~

Salam...
Haluuuuu,amanda's here..nothing much to say just waiting the day to practical doing AUDIT FIRM at the SERDANG company and the name would be secretooo. Only left 3weeks my semester break so wacha wanna i doing yehh? em...wondering? im going to be a nanny at home,coooking..*pandai ke* maybe..going yo be a wife someday...so,practice make perfect!!
caiyok2 manda. My dearest brother *berkhatan*..but,really he really excited at hospital and not even once he crying.caya la zack.! But now,already fine....dah boleh maen bola...huhuhu..
My eldest sister,,,her class going to start on Monday nex week so going to miss her so much....
So much matter n peoblems i'ved face alone, with the full of tough heart i think it deeply to solved all the problems.. Nobody knows what the problem and all people thinks it always the small matter but i don't know why in this world still have a boy or people do not appreciate what they have and already had in front of them..sound weird but it's the reality and that the fact.So, that's why i had to faced it and to the boy who read this blogger,carefully if you want to hurt other gurl heart, Not all the girl same as me and had a large of patience.So, think twice before you make a decision.. And lastly, thank to God b'coz give me someone who loved me so much and always wait for me and always beside me when i need him.. Did you know who?of coz my loved..A***N....lalala..hope dis relation till we getting married..InsyaAllah. Aminnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment