Photobucket

By Noor Amanda Abd Rahman ♥

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

[p]r[a]c[t]i[c]a[l]

Herlow.new year.Practical.The word itself seems very practical but i think hearing that word makes me terrified and kinda scared. Practical means im going to do all the works that my employer gives so truly said i will do all my best.*hope* =)As a practical student, always asking for clarification if i don't understand the work given and independantly do the works itself and intepret that related to my studies but just from semester one until three. Now, semester four doing my practical. No wonder, we already noee..each of people that working on whatever company they are always having their own problems, I as a new becoming worker *only practical student* must beware on wording cause i also don now either they in a good condition or not to talk with. Err, jangan jaga tepi kain oorang, senang citew la. [rawrrr] I wann a good match between myself and employee.So,both will be happy.I also will treat other people that i encounter with courtesy and respect.Thinks praxtical must be hard and hoping that i can do well and honestly im scared to face all the difficulties. Aja-aja fighty manda!! Bring it on and go for it. For 6months i will do the praxtical so although i don ever noee how it can be but wish i can getting most new learning expecially on audit,tax and more.. Wish me luck. Also i will do my best to completing my report and always hope it can be fluently. Knowing i just temporary worker and as practical student to be shirker.No way. On monday, 11th Jan 2010,mencatat sejarah..di company di tempat saya menjalani praktikal, i will exhibit a positive attitude. Urggh, my mind now turn upside down. Too much. Ngee...! So,people who knoe me,wish me all the best and pliss don ever breaking the knot. Expecially my true frens and my beloved. Finish~ ♥
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment